Last updated: November 27, 2023
Stormcast Entertainment LLC (hereafter Stormcast) believes in protecting intellectual property rights of others. To this end, Stormcast respects the Digital Millenium Copyright Act (DMCA) by responding to notices of alleged copyright infringement that comply with the requirements of the DMCA and other applicable laws. Your notice to Stormcast will be a matter of public record and may be sent to third party websites who may make it available to the public. You should be advised that you may be liable for damages if you materially misrepresent that content available on Stormcast infringes upon your copyrights.
Before serving notice, if you are a copyright owner or agent and you believe that Stormcast is infringing upon your rights, you may wish to contact a lawyer in order to better understand your rights and obligations under the DMCA and other applicable laws. The notice requirements listed hereunder are intended to comply with Stormcast's rights and obligations under the DMCA and do not constitute legal advice.
Per Section 512(c)(2) of the DMCA, written notice may be sent by copyright holders who believe that their works have been infringed by Stormcast by providing the following information:
- Your physical or electronic signature.
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim is being infringed upon.
- Identification of the content that is claimed to be infringing the copyrighted work as well as URLs or other information sufficient to allow us to locate and verify the existence of the content.
- Information sufficient for us to contact you, including your address, telephone number and email address.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the content is being used by Stormcast without the authorization of the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are the owner, or are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright that is allegedly being infringed upon.
Send the notification by email to contact[at]stormcastcinema[dot]com. Once a valid notice has been received, Stormcast will reply by stating what actions have been taken to remove or disable access to the infringing content.